Frequently Asked questions about hail damage in Colorado Springs
How is hail damage repaired ?
There are two different methods used to repair hail damage. The more traditional method requires a body shop.Body shops sand and fill each dent created by hail. Repainting the damaged panel is also required. Paintless Dent Repair (PD) has become the most common method used today. This process involves a PDR technician slowly massaging a dent from the backside of the panel until it returns to its original undented condition.
You would rather have the repair done at a body shop.
Some repairs must be completed by a body shop if the damage is too severe.However, if your damage can be repaired utilizing PDR, there are many reasons why it has quickly become the preferred method over conventional repairs. Here is a brief list of these:
- PDR repairs are completed more quickly
- Reduces the in convenience for long term rentals
- Your vehicle's paint warranty remains in effect
- Your vehicle's corrosion warranty remains in effect
- PDR eliminates the need to try and color match todays more advanced and complex paint systems
- PDR repairs are endorsed by all manufacturers and major insurance companies
- All work is guaranteed! If it can't be repaired with PDR, then your vehicle will be sent to a body shop for conventional repair
CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR SERVICES
- Precise Collision Repairs & Paint Matching
- Expert Hand Detailing of all type of vehicles.
- Polishing out of light Scratches
- Handling of Paperwork and Negotiation with all Insurance Companies
- Glass Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair (incl. Hail Damage)
- Pinstriping (from mild to wild)
- Window Tinting
- Clear Bra Applications
- Classic Car Restorations
- Frame Straightening and Alignments
- Free Estimates
- Light Mechanical Repairs
- Rental Cars
- If there's something that you need done that is not listed above, give us a call and we'll take care of you.